Forming: Set Up for Success
Understand how trust and intimacy can make the difference between a working group and a high performing team
The Capability Gap
Trust sits at the foundation of all high performing teams. Without trust, it is impossible to collaborate, resolve conflict or deliver results. Yet trust is a complex, dynamic part of relationships, which can take time to build and a moment to break.
Many teams struggle with disconnection – lacking the trust and understanding of each other they need in order to truly perform together.
To start the journey from a working group to high performance, teams must first invest in getting to know each other, their strengths, motivations and values, in order to create an unbreakable team spirit and lay the foundation for all future success.
- Understand the difference between a working group and a high performing team
- Develop a deeper understanding of colleagues, personally and professionally
- Explore the levers for increased levels of trust
- Create greater psychological safety within the team
- Assess team current reality on 5 dysfunctions
Delivery tailored to participant level
90 mins – 3.5 hours
In person or virtual