How To Network With Ease
Plan to get comfortable within in person and virtual networking through tools which make it easier for everyone
The Capability Gap
The ability to forge meaningful connections is paramount for both individuals and organisations to grow – but the confidence to build relationships doesn’t come naturally to everyone. Without the practical skills to make the most of networking events, follow up opportunities can be lost.
Engaging deeply with new and existing contacts, asking the right questions, and genuinely listening will not only lead to more confident conversations but developing these skills creates the ability to plan effectively before a client meeting or networking event and follow up adeptly.
Reframing networking as building relationships on a human level and far from ‘selling’ is a key mindset shift for success.
- Plan effectively prior to the event
- Practice the tools to make the right impact from the start of a conversation
- Feel more confident to effectively navigate a room (in-person and virtual)
- Appreciate the importance of asking the right questions
- Develop confidence to create follow-up opportunities
Delivery tailored to participant level
90 mins – 3.5 hours
In person or virtual