Explore psychological safety, trust and openness to lead others through change
The Capability Gap
In today’s fast-paced and dynamic business landscape, organisations face constant change and transformation.
Leaders, both established and emerging, must possess the necessary skills to navigate these challenges and effectively guide their teams through the process.
However, many leaders struggle with communicating change, managing resistance and fostering adaptability.
Without the knowledge, tools and confidence to help teams navigate change successfully, there is risk of increased levels of anxiety, decreased morale and reduced productivity, all of which hinder organisational goals.
- Foster a mindset to navigate constant change comfortably
- Understand how to create psychological safety within your team
- Clearly articulate the vision as a Change Agent to facilitate buy-in
- Understand how to investigate potential barriers and resistance to change
- Empower others through positive, forward-looking change conversations
Delivery tailored to participant level
90 mins – 3.5 hours
In person or virtual