Build Your Boardroom
Purposefully build a diverse network of advocates, sponsors and challengers
The Capability Gap
It’s universally accepted that networking is important for career progression but how to create the type of network that supports ambitions and professional development is less clear.
An examination of existing networks is essential to assess current relationships and spot any gaps. Additionally the perception that networking is all about “selling” and is fundamentally self-interested can prevent some from pursuing mutually beneficial relationships.
A reframing of mindset and a strategic approach to networking is essential to encourage individuals to engage with new and existing contacts, ask the right questions and present their value with impact; so that they can build key relationships on a human level.
- Explore how to approach networking with strategic goals
- Identify individuals for your strategic network
- Practice how to draft and deliver an Elevator Response that demonstrates individual value
- Learn how to create a story that presents your experience in a concise and compelling way
- Develop confidence to create follow-up opportunities
Delivery tailored to participant level
90 mins – 3.5 hours
In person or virtual