The Art of Negotiation
Negotiate conflicting interests with confidence and ease to reach a win:win outcome
The Capability Gap
Team members can find themselves in one form of negotiation or another in countless situations throughout their careers – and organisations rely on their employees being able to successfully negotiate for win-win outcomes in both their internal and external conversations.
When confronted with perceived “difficult” negotiators, individuals can often lack the capabilities needed to move towards these types of conversations. They can end up being avoided entirely, or creating stress, friction and poor outcomes – both from a relationship or commercial point of view.
Without upskilling, the cost of trying to undo these poor outcomes will be heavy – with the impact of lose-lose being felt organisationally wide.
- Appreciate the importance of placing energy within your locus of control
- Develop the tools to manage your emotions
- Become consciously aware of your negotiation strategy options
- Understand how to be assertive when driving towards the win-win outcome
- Learn how to use your breathing and posture to retain control of the conversation
Delivery tailored to participant level
90 mins – 3.5 hours
In person or virtual